Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Question About Quality.

I have heard that the quality of recent wine cellars has been awful.



I have not designed or shipped any wine cellars anywhere within the United States since early 2003 and have been rather busy working on some very special projects including a substantial book that will contain a large number of cellar designs and images from my archives.



If you are the unfortunate recipient of a poorly designed and assembled wine cellar that was sold to you by someone using my name, or pretending that I was associated with them, you have been deceived. If I had designed your cellar, I would have shaken your hand and thanked you, either before or after you poured me a special glass of wine.



For twenty five years, I have been dedicated to the goal of achieving absolute quality in design, precision, reliability, and client satisfaction. During this time, I have designed and built thousands of custom wine cellars for very special clients all over the world. I have had personal conversations and, or face to face meetings with every single one of my clients and shared some really good bottles of wine with many of them.



Driven by intellectual curiosity rather than dreams of money and power, there could surely be no pleasure to be found in producing poor quality products for fellow wine collectors. Since I design each project to make a special statement for individual clients, I really enjoy seeing them smile as they walk into their finished cellar and this is one of my rewards.



Alive and well and living in the Napa Valley, I am now available for new and interesting challenges. My new toy is a Mac Pro with four processors, four gigabytes of Ram, a 30" screen, a 22" second screen, and a TeraByte of storage, so now I can work on bigger projects or at least see the small ones better...

© 2007 Paul Wyatt http://www.customcellar.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home